Seasonal and periodic vehicle health checks
As a part of regular inspections, we will replace the oil and the filter with products of recognised companies, change the air filter, fuel filter and cabin filter (the so-called pollen and dust filter). As part of regular inspection you can take advantage of services such as: checking the battery condition, checking the battery charge status and its capacity, checking the coolant level and refilling if the coolant has lost its parameters.
We perform zeroing of the service interval of the engine control computer after each inspection.
We check the brake fluid and refill or replace it if necessary. We also check the steering system fluid level.
Scope of servicing during regular check-up
- Replacement of motor oil and the filter
- Replacement of air, fuel and cabin filters
- Battery status check
- Inspection of the coolant level and refilling
- Inspection of the brake fluid level and refilling
- Inspection of the steering system fluid level and refilling
- Zeroing of the service interval of the engine control computer